Monday, December 16, 2013

The German members know how to spoil the Missionaries

Hi mom, let me start by simply answering all of your questions about skyping and all of that good stuff. We will be skyping on the 25th of this month. and we will be doing it starting at about 9:00 in the morning your time. There will be four of us all at one computer so only one of us will be able to go at a time. so it could be at nine or maybe at 11:00. Just have it all ready and I will call you. The only thing that you need to do is send me your account so that I know who to call when it is my turn. I will be calling from Elder Helbig’s account and I will send you his account name next email, so that you can know what name to look for. It does not matter what computer you use, just as long as it has a camera on it which both the ipad and Jessi’s computer do. I hope that all of that made sense. The only thing I need for sure next week is your skype account name so that I can call you. Everything else should work just fine. If there are any problems we still have next week to try and figure it out. Also, I can skype with Jessi. Just her and I for twenty minutes. If you can send me her skype name as well so that I can do that with her as well.
That’s enough of that boring poop, on to more serious stuff, and more important stuff. Mom, my heart took a small little jump when I heard about you and that spot on your nose. I just have one question, is everything ok, and are you going to be ok? From the sounds of it you are going to be ok, but you don’t simply say it. So is everything ok? I am not wigging out about it, but I would like to know next week if everything is ok.
This week in Germany, simply put, was lots and lots of candy and lots and lots of eating appointments set up for the holidays. I won’t complain, it is a really good thing. The members really showed us there love this week and I am really looking forward to the Christmas week because we won’t have to buy any groceries. I am also able to really get a feel for the German Christmas tradition and for that I am very excited.
Many many miracles happened to me and Elder Helbig this week. To just tell you the biggest one that happened to me, because of time, is that we had an investigator come to church finally yesterday and he said that he wants to come back again next week, I know that the Lords hands are in this work and that him coming to church was nothing short of a miracle.
Well mom, I do have to go and I do want to end by saying that I love you and that I am sending you a small birthday package and I hope that it can get to you on time for your birthday. I love you so much and I can’t wait to see you in a couple of weeks. One last thing before I go, is there anything that I can do for you out here in Germany? Just let me know?
I love and miss you tons, you are with me always, till next week, your son, Elder Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment