Monday, December 23, 2013

Saving it all for skype on Christmas

Elder Martinez and Elder Helbig have a love/hate companionship

Hello mom, you are the only person that I got emails from today. This will be a very fast email session today. Probably because I will be talking to all of you in a couple of days. Thats ok, that just means that I am not as rushed to try and write everybody back. But to start, I will answer your question that “no” I have not received your giant package yet. I didn’t know that you were sending one, but i will be sure to watch for it in the mail the next couple of days.
It is so good to hear that Jessi is doing a good job and that she is still living and doing well. That is really interesting to hear that the mission president did not call the parents or send out an email that they all got there safely. I know that each mission president is different but I am sure that they need to do that but, oh well. What can you do?
I am trying to keep most of this short and not to explicit because I am going to see you in just two days. Remember, there is no exact order that we will be going in but I can tell you that Ii won’t be first. I am very excited to see all of you and talk to you. I don’t know how much German I will speak because I know for a fact that you will not be able to understand me but, I will if you still want me too.
All is going well still in this part of the world and I am still alive and still moving this work forward in my little area of Augsburg. I have so much to tell you but I will wait to tell you in a couple of days. So you will have to wait in anticipation. Sorry, but I do not want to spoil it for you.
Mom I love you and I can’t wait to see you and gma and gpa and everybody else in a couple of days. Here are a couple of pictures that Elder Helbig and I took. I don’t know if I can last the holidays! Eating wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment