Monday, October 14, 2013

A tough week

Well, all my friends and all my family, I can now finally say that I have been out for one whole transfer, which is 6 weeks long. Oh my goodness. I cannot believe that it has been one transfer already. It really does not feel like it has been that long at all, it really feels like I just barely got off the plane yesterday. Weeks just fly by and you don’t have time to stop and look, you are always going from appointment to appointment, or your looking up a less active member,or your helping out a member of the ward. The days just fly by. but yes it has officially been one whole transfer. Needless to say........ I still have long way to go.
This week was a little bit of a harder week, a lot of our appointments fell through and we lost a lot of investigators as well. That is the worst feeling in the world when you lose an investigator. You work so hard to try and teach them, to keep them in the right path. But in the end sometimes it is just what happens. It happened twice this week. you just have to swallow and keep them in your prayers and hope that someday they will continue to investigate and hopefully come to the true gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are losing some missionaries in the district and a lot are getting transferred to Austria. I am staying in Augsburg and am working here for another transfer.
I do have to go early because I spent too much time emailing other people, mom. I love you soooooo much and I can’t wait till next week when I can tell you a little bit more about my week.
Love and miss you,  till next week.
Elder Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment